German Speaking DevOps Engineer
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Modis
Modis have been approached by a client who have a global footprint and are one of the market leaders within their industries, they are seeking a German speaking DevOps engineer based in their Zurich Office.
You bring your individual talents and expertise in a motivated and flexible working environment. They assume a high degree of responsibility, master demanding challenges independently with creative freedom and in collaboration with professional teams. Flexible working models enable you to reconcile your professional and personal ambitions.
Your area of responsibility
To strengthen the team, they are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. show support in both building their Kubernetes cluster in the Azure Public Cloud, as well as consolidating and renewing the existing DevOps toolset, and pursue the goal of greater automation in meeting our quality requirements.
- Leading role in building a Kubernetes environment in the "Azure Public Cloud" incl. Connection to the existing "Private Cloud"
- Responsible for the stable operation of the Kubernetes environment and compliance with all requirements regarding compliance, security, automation, etc.
- Support in deploying and operating our cloud native applications in the Azure Cloud
- Higher technical education in computer science or an equivalent qualification
- Broad experience with Docker and Kubernetes, as well as experience with cloud infrastructure (Azure preferred)
- Many years of practical experience with an automation tool (preferably Ansible)
- Knowledge and practical experience with the well-known industry standards for software automation, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) (Jenkins)
- Excellent quality awareness paired with an independent way of working
- Professional experience in a larger enterprise desired
- High social skills and communication skills
With a great deal of creative freedom, you'll assume responsibility right from the start and are constantly growing in the multi-faceted tasks and challenges. You can improve and expand your personal and professional competencies at any time. We promote the active exchange between employees with different knowledge and experience backgrounds.
It is important to us to offer you first-class employment conditions. This includes
- A functional and market-oriented basic salary plus a performance-based bonus ( 6-10% )
- Flexible working time models
- Between 25 and 30 days of vacation
- Various products that the business offer
- Assistance in child and family care
- Offers in the field of sports and health
Contact Kayne Elkins - (see below)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.