Pharma Quality Engineer
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
- Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible work ethic.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Problem Solving skills - to assist in maintaining project progress and design issues.
- Decision Making - required to make decisions on technical issues.
- Degree of responsibility - must be capable of taking direction and taking responsibility and ownership for systems.
- Excellent planning &organization skills.
- The extent of confidentiality - discretion is essential in view of a contact with outside parties, product development strategies, regulatory and sales information.
- Continuous Improvement Focus
- A degree level or similar qualification in mechanical or industrial engineering is preferable.
- Basic experience in a quality role within a regulated industry.
- Proven ability to successfully introduce new product development in the Medical Device Industry.
- Proven knowledge and ability regarding product verification and process validations.
- Proven knowledge of FDA and MDD GMP requirements regarding medical Devices.
- Proven experience and training in Mechanical Engineering processes