Program Manager - Pharma - Lab Execution System
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Experis AG
Program Manager - Lab Execution System (LES) - Belgium
Experis is currently supporting our global client within the consulting space for their search for a senior Lab Execution System (LES) Program Manager for their end-client, a global pharma company with their operations near Brussels. This is a contracting position with an initial duration of 6 months. If you have the right level of experience and are immediately available, please read on and apply!
The role has a myriad of responsibilities including:
- Organize projects and programs within the Lab Execution System Program
- Develop budgets/operating plans
- Manage stakeholders both internal and external
Your specific background:
- You hold an EU passport or have the appropriate work permit for Belgium
- Fluent English (+French is optional but not mandatory)
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Project/Program Manager, specifically within pharma
- You have exposure to Labsystems (Labware) within the pharma industry
If you are immediately available for this exciting project near Brussels, Belgium, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency.