Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
NETWORK ENGINEER/BRUSSELS/Euros Neg/Freelance - 6 months +/Start Date September
My client, based in Brussels, is looking for a Network Security Engineer. Your tasks will vary from day to day, including operations on different network environments and equipment, as well as studies and project driven implementations of new technologies.
- Experience in LAN/WLAN Campus and Factory environments
- Good knowledge in CISCO hardware
- Must enjoy Operation, Troubleshooting and be a generic network person
- Familiar with Checkpoint r75/r77/vsx, Fortinet, Bluecoat, McAfee web Proxy, Juniper
- Must have experience as a freelancer
- Languages: Dutch, English or French
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the leading clients in the industry. This role will challenge the right candidate to utilise their technical skills as well as their communication skills as they join a team of 6 highly skilled consultants.
For immediate consideration for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or alternatively call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.