UK Financial Controller
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate will be driving financial performance of the UK Manufacturing sites through accurate and timely reporting, supporting and advising other management on financial matters and leading initiatives that improve the commercial efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation.
Working with the CFO and managing a team of 6 the key responsibilities of the UK Financial Controller are:-
• Business partnering the operational teams across the UK sites to aid decision making and positively influencing financial and commercial outcomes
• Providing financial analysis, advice and leadership to site and group management so they can understand and improve Profit and Cashflow
• Managing the production of financial reports ensuring accuracy and timeliness
• Overseeing financial performance to maximise profit and cash
• Managing the consolidated reporting to the plc, with associated analysis and commentary
• Mentoring, developing and managing the finance team
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with a number of years’ experience in a similar role with demonstrable business partnering skills gained in a plc environment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £60k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual