Senior Pricing Analyst Team Manager
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary - £70,000 - £75,000
Location - Hayes
My client, highly established in the digital and technology sector, is seeking a Pricing Manager to be a major contributor to developing the tools and resources to deliver the Global Pricing Strategy. This is a high-calibre finance position with very close relationships to the Finance and Sales Leadership teams and has a strong commercial influence in the performance and profitability of the business.
- Demonstrates strong commercial acumen in advising sales on best approach & assessing profitability of deals.
- Creates, maintains & trains sales in terms of processes and tools for pricing.
- Supports the INTL sales teams in all angles of the bid management process - ie. RFP, Pricing & Contract.
- Performs ad hoc analysis for large / enterprise custom pricing proposals.
- Proactively works with the sales team to improve the various pricing tools and drive efficiencies.
- Establish a strong link with the US pricing team to ensure collaboration and consistency between geographies.
- Working with Sales and Support leaders to continually review and assess customer profitability, while developing financial models to ensure they continue to scale and grow at a profitable level.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and internal teams to structure custom pricing.
- Responsible for managing a team of Finance Pricing Analysts including setting and reviewing objectives.
Key Performance Indicators
- Pricing tools are updated on a timely basis with new products and improvements.
- Holds full knowledge of the company's product offering and next generation products to make appropriate pricing decisions and drive profitability.
- Evaluation of profitability and margins for customers through objective and data-driven analysis.
- Account managers have the necessary financial information/criteria when renewing customers.
- Custom tools provide necessary analysis based on the situation.
- Ad-hoc comprehensive analysis on financial viability of projects and large customer deals.
- Tracking performance and operational pricing metrics through dashboards.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- MBA/CFA/Master's Degree highly desirable.
- Previous work experience required, ideally Pricing experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills and experience with Oracle and Hyperion.
- Open and internal customer focused approach.
- Self-starter that takes ownership of issues and drives then toward a conclusion.
- Ability to engage with leadership and influence discussions from a high level view.
- Able to succeed in a fast, high-growth and fairly unstructured work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal/networking skills.
- Ability to drive and shape a team of high-performing analysts.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer