Software Engineer/Developer - WEB/Mobile Applications
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer/Developer with a Global corporation near Overland Park, KS
You will get the opportunity to learn different ERP systems (JDE E1, Demantra, Oracle, SalesForce, etc.) This company will also allow you the opportunity to learn EDI and DSI - among many other technologies.
- Developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise applications.
- Working with more experienced engineers, this individual will perform software development, software quality assurance, and application integration functions.
- Creating, modifying, testing, deploying, and maintaining applications, including developing and executing software tests to identify software problems and their root causes, and collaborating with other IT teams and business stakeholders in providing input on functional requirements and technical designs.
- Training other staff members that will perform tier 1 type of support, including the HelpDesk and Support Services.
- Bachelor's degree (Masters ++)
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing, and integrating complex enterprise applications in Web and/or Mobile environments.
- Experience in the use of SQL.
- Java, .NET, iOS, Android, etc.