Senior Integrated Master Scheduler
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Peraton
Peraton is seeking an experienced Integrated Master Scheduler to support our NASA client with Project scheduling, planning, resource analysis in our Greenbelt, MD office. If you are a master at program scheduling, developing transition and integrated master schedules for key pursuits and program schedule execution, and you have exceptional organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to coordinate with multiple program teams - this may be an ideal position for you.
Peraton is the Prime Contractor on the Space Communications Network Services (SCNS) contract and is responsible for the operations, maintenance, sustainment, and systems engineering of space to ground communication systems and networks in support of space missions for National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
What you'll do...
- Schedule creation and tracking
- Predecessors, Successors, Lead, Lag, Float
- Critical Path Analysis
- Schedule health tools (Stat, Polaris)
You'd be a great fit if you have...
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- 3+ years' experience in managing schedule development, integration, and health analysis, as well as NASA scheduling standards. In particular management of health checking & critical path analysis is necessary.
- Extensive knowledge and use of Deltek Open Plan and MS Project.
It'd be even better if you have...
- PMI certification as a PMP.
- Project Scheduling Professional Certification | SP - PMI.
- Experience with developing, managing and tracking resources loaded schedules using MS Project or equivalent PMS software.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with customer and contractor senior management.
- Procurement Management.
- Earned Value experience.
What you'll get...
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security? Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established portfolio and Legacy going back more than a century. We work differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate, an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation, and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.