Homeowner Field Claims Representative
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by AAA New Mexico
Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 15,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What's in it for me?
Annual bonus performance incentive program
Company paid pension plan
Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
401K and Life Insurance
Phenomenal Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
Employee Rewards and Discounts
Wellness Incentive Program
Company vehicle, laptop and cell phone provided
Training Claims foundation courses
What you'll do:
When you join the AAA New Mexico as a Homeowner Field Adjuster, you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members in the Albuquerque, Rio Rancho Santa Fe, NM areas.
This position handles higher complex homeowner claims matters involving.
The primary functions include investigation, evaluation, estimating and negotiating.
Employs discretion and independent judgment to ensure compliance with state and federal law; and with historical company, technical, and customer service best practices.
This position requires leadership skills and may involve mentoring and training of less experienced personnel.
Conduct field investigations, evaluate and estimate claim values on severe damage property losses. Must be able to climb ladders, balance at various heights, stoop, bend and or crawl to inspect structures in various climate conditions.
What you bring:
- Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience servicing claims of the highest complexity
- Experience in homeowner property, contracting areas preferred
- Typically has 10+ years related experience
- Comprehensive understanding of building repair procedures and issues
- Xactimate is a plus!
- Texas Adjuster's license is required
- Must have a good driving record with flexibility to travel overnight
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and industry-related software preferred
- Advanced understanding of insurance principals necessary
- Advanced technical knowledge skills among peers required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.