Program Senior Director - Tech
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Peraton
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Technical Program Senior Director to work in our Defense and Homeland Security Sector.
What you'll do...
- You'll be Managing a portfolio of Cybersecurity programs for DoD and DHS entities.
- You'll be working with your business development partners to grow our Cybersecurity program base.
You'd be a great fit if...
- You have bachelor's degree with at least 18 years' experience managing complex US Government programs
- Have proven success with the full life-cycle of the business acquisition process, from opportunity concept through pursuit, winning, program startup and ongoing execution
- PMI Certification
- Active TS/SCI clearance
It'd be even better if you...
- Developed and operated cutting-edge Security Operations Centers (SOCs) and Computer Incident Response Teams (CIRTs)
- Have experience in a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) environment or managing programs that address Advanced Persistent Threat mitigations
- Have specific experience working with the DHS Cyber and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) managing Cybersecurity programs
- Have Department of Defense program management experience
What you'll get...
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
- This position requires the candidate to have an active TS/SCI security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security? Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established portfolio and Legacy going back more than a century. We work differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate, an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation, and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.