Customer Service Representative -Tampa, FL
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by RYZE Claim Solutions
RYZE Claim Solutions, is an independent insurance adjusting company that provides accurate, cost effective and comprehensive property and liability insurance claims adjusting, including third party administration and insurance appraisal services to insurance carriers doing business throughout the United States. RYZE currently services 49 states and handles Catastrophe's wherever they are located. RYZE currently has three office locations: Noblesville, IN, Tampa, FL, and Dallas, TX.
RYZE is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday, or a variation of, evenings and weekends required as weather, work volume, or client needs dictate. The Customer Service Representative will have tasks related to the mail center, call center and dispatch, or any combination of the tasks that is needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Processes incoming/outgoing mail and faxes, per company guidelines
- Send out all correspondence for adjusters at RYZE
- Send out Acknowledgement letters for all new claims
- Answers incoming telephone calls
- Takes "First Notice of Loss" statements by securing information from policyholders/insureds, claimants, agents, or other parties, per client guidelines
- Refers inquiries from policyholders/insureds, claimants, and others, to the appropriate adjustment personnel, if unable to resolve
- Claim data entry sets up-new claims in our claims management system
- Dispatches assignments to inside or field claims adjustment personnel
- Set Reserves for new claims and update reserves for existing claims
- Any other duties as assigned to the department
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service demonstrates prompt attention to customers' diverse needs; able to listen with empathy, and respond to requests timely, professionally, and confidentially, in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Bilingual Preferred (fluent in both English & Spanish).
- Good oral & written communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient computer & typing skills working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good organizational skills, including effective time management
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence, and summarize notes in a clear, concise manner. Edits work for spelling and grammar.
- Ability to identify problems and seek out solutions
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks with precision under pressure
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Experience with Insurance, claims, or any related work is a benefit
- A Florida 620 All-Lines Adjuster license or desire to obtain one is a plus
RYZE offers web based online Webinars as well as an experienced training department for additional training.
RYZE also offers competitive income. Payroll is done on a bi-weekly basis and direct deposit is available.
Employment with RYZE is "at will," terminable by the employee or the company at any time, with or without notice, with or without cause, except as otherwise provided by law.
RYZE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.