Membership Services Coordinator - Frank DeLuca YMCA
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by YMCA of Central Florida
MEMBERSHIP SERVICES COORDINATOR
FRANK DELUCA YMCA FAMILY CENTER
Are you able to provide outstanding customer service and promote a personalized member engagement experience? Are you effective in achieving sales goals and motivating a team? Are you ready for the next step in your career with one of the most progressive and innovative non-profit organizations in Central Florida?
The YMCA of Central Florida is seeking a dynamic Membership Services Coordinator at our Frank DeLuca YMCA Family Center in Ocala (Marion County). Under the direction and supervision of the Membership Director, s/he will be responsible for leading tours to perspective members, and helping to ensure membership revenue goals are met by daily, weekly, monthly, and annual targets. This individual will utilize our electronic system for entering various data such as memberships, involvements, and program enrollments. S/he must have excellent professional verbal and written communication skills as well as be able to multi-task by engaging with individuals at the front desk, and answer the telephone in a prompt and courtesy manner. This individual will assist the Membership Director(s) with scheduling staff, reporting duties, and perform audits as needed. S/he will ensure the security of the Association by enforcing policy regarding visitors access and maintains the visitor's log.
This individual will promote and represent the mission and core values of the YMCA of Central Florida. S/he must be available to work a flexible schedule during peak business hours that may include early mornings, week days, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Associate's degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in membership or customer service related field required.
- Previous staff management experience preferred.
- Previous successful experience performing telemarketing and/or call center duties preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required;
- YMCA membership, sales or operations experience a plus.
Along with a highly competitive pay structure, the YMCA of Central Florida provides exceptional benefits which include the following:
- Affordable and quality healthcare (medical, dental, vision options).
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance provided at no cost to the employee.
- 12% Employer funded retirement plan after two years of service with immediate vesting and the ability to add additional earnings from first day of employment.
- YMCA membership for employee and household.
- Generous paid time off package.
- Exceptional career opportunities with one of the nation's most valuable non-profit brands.
- A challenging, fun and cause-driven work environment with creative, talented and diverse individuals!
The YMCA of Central Florida is a Drug Free Workplace and is committed to the policy of Equal Opportunity prohibiting discrimination in employment. We will not discriminate and will take to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, pregnancy, martial or parental status, disability, veteran's status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, or any other category protected by federal, state or local statute.
The YMCA of Central Florida is committed to teaching life skills, values and an ethic of service to strengthen individuals, families and youth by developing health in spirit, mind and body. Our positions offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work in a diverse environment with individuals who are passionate about youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.