Quality Assurance Inspector
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Adecco
Responsibilities for Quality Assurance Inspector jobs include but are not limited to:
- Inspect 100% product at assembly lines using established criteria.
- Record data and report findings.
- Follow written and verbal directions.
- Prepare defective samples for review with Quality Engineers.
- Keep and ensure work areas are neat/uncluttered order (5's)
- Assist training new QA Auditors.
You should meet the following qualifications to be considered for a Quality Assurance Inspector job:
- Data entry/typing skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learners, ability to multi-task, adapt to a quick changing environment
- Self-driven individuals that can work with light supervision
- Team player
- Experience with MS Excel, Access, Outlook & Word
- ASQ certification or training: CQT, CMI, CQA
- Pay rates starting at $14.50-15.75/hr., plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
We have openings on all shifts.
For instant consideration for this Quality Assurance Inspector job with a local client in Foothill Ranch, California, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.