Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Adecco
Adecco is currently assisting a top manufacturer in the Danbury area who is seeking experienced Machine Operators for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift positions.
If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for MACHINE OPERATORS include but are not limited to:
- Operation of various manufacturing machines, which may include CNC or other manually controlled equipment - set-up helpful
- Follow all safety guidelines
- Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjust the controls as required
- Running production
- Inspect parts to blueprints for accuracy
Machine Operators must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- 1+ years' experience using CNC lathes, grinding machines, or milling machines
- Experience with set up, a plus
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to check parts for accuracy using instruments such as micrometer, air gages, electronic gages, dial indicators, and microscopes
- Strong work ethic, good work references
1st - 7am - 3:30pm
2nd - 3:30pm - 12am
3rd - 10:30pm - 7am
Pay ranges $15 - $20 hr, plus shift differential for 2 nd and 3 rd shifts
Apply Now and then follow up with us at
Adecco is the largest Employment Agency in the world. Check out our website at for other open positions and helpful interviewing tips.