Assemblers - Soldering
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Adecco
Adecco is currently assisting a client seeking experienced Assembler - Electro-Mechanical in the Danbury, CT, area. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Assembler - Electro-Mechanical include but are not limited to:
- Daily use of microscope in order to assemble very small parts
- Assemble and test electro-mechanical device
- Maintain quality records
- Occasional soldering
- Perform testing on electro-mechanical pressure sensors
- Interpret blueprints, customer, and supplier requirements
- Perform visual inspection of parts
Assembler - Solderer candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required
- 1 year minimum exp in the manufacture of electro-mechanical assemblies required
- Soldering experience
- Ability to read written instructions, visual aids, sketches, and blueprints
Hours - 7am - 3:30pm
Pay rate is $ 17 hr
Apply NOW and follow up with us at .
Adecco is the largest employment agency in the world. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Temporary positions.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Programs. We also have a Holiday Pay Program, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) and more...