Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Adecco
Adecco is assisting a local client, recruiting for an operator in Miami, Ok. These operating positions are full time, temp to hire opportunities!
Operating jobs require candidates to lift up to 40Ibs and handle chemicals to and from storage cabinets, mix and dispense chemical into small containers. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Packaging jobs include but are not limited to:
- This position is responsible for meeting production standards of dispensing chemicals into small containers while following all required safety protocol.
- Follow instructions both written and oral.
- Read and understand MSDSs.
- 1 year of training. High school diploma or GED EQUIPMENT:
- May be required to operate fork lift.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- environment is usually loud. The company reserves the right to require employees to work overtime when deemed necessary.
- Start at $10.00 an hour
- Day shift
- Temp to hire
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Operator position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
$120k - $150k Annual
$90k - $120k Annual