Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Request Technology
Sr. Software Engineer
- Participates in inceptions and iteration planning meetings, infusing backlogs with technical input working in close partnership with the product manager
- Leads and participates in daily site, cross-site, and product team standups
- Leads and participates in retrospectives; demonstrating and encouraging each participant to provide feedback with empathy
- Partners in collaboration and strategy alignment across product portfolios (cross-product) in partnership with product managers, other peers and key stakeholders with the customer needs and wants in mind
- Participates in the effort of shaping the architecture and design of the product; actively helps the team in choosing the right technology, solving technical problems,
- Coaches the team and leads daily practices of using paired programming and test-driven development in writing software and building products
- Establishes continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment pipelines and practices
- Provides support for software products in user environments
- Leads and participates in knowledge sharing and contributes to the overall growth of the collective knowledge of the Company Labs community.
- A college degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or similar field, including a solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- 5+ years of developing and implementing systems at scale preferred
- Experience in developing REST APIs versioning, service discovery/registration, testing and management; experience using API gateways a plus
- Experience with web and API security including authentication, authorization, OAuth, OWASP, OpenID, and SAML
- Experience in Back End development design and implementation; database (relational, NoSQL, caching) and messaging, implementation and optimization
- Experience developing continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment pipelines for distributed apps. Git and Jenkins a plus.
- Experience working in an eXtreme Programming (XP) or agile environment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$120k - $120k Annual
$110k - $120k Annual
$110k - $120k Annual