Technical Lead - Security Administration
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Technical Lead - Security Administration. This individual needs to be able to support security best practices in AWS including Cloud Formation Templates. This individual needs to have experience with DLP, SailPoint, and CyberArk, as well as experience with Scripting languages BASH, BladeLogic, and PowerShell. They also need to have experience with Splunk's search syntax and how to extract data with a Splunk query.
- Lead the Security Administration team by applying the information security principles, theories, concepts, tools, and company standards.
- Lead POC efforts, engineer new solution and document SOP
- Setup and maintain centralized configuration for security tools to streamline various operational duties
- Support Security best practices in AWS including Cloud formation templates
- Coordinate with the larger InfoSec team to support automation and best practices as needed.
- Learn and adapt new tools and technologies and implement them for enterprise adoption in accordance with operational and security standards
- As the principal engineer of the team, nurturing junior engineers is a requirement
- Be a role model to junior and midlevel engineers
- More than 8+ years of related experience
- Working knowledge of various AWS Security Offerings, DLP, SailPoint, and CyberArk
- Experience with Scripting languages such as BASH, BladeLogic, Powershell
- Experience with Splunk's search syntax and how to extract data with Splunk Query
- Experience with AWS best practices and policies
- Experience with Kubernetes & Docker
- Knowledge of HashiCorp Vault and automating secrets distribution