Microsoft Solutions Consultant
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
This role is an ideal position for someone who wants to move from Service Desk Delivery to Technical Consultancy. As a Technical Consultant, you will be working with our wider Auxilion Digital Services team delivering various projects across multiple customers.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Technical delivery of projects, with some design, and planning when appropriate.
* Delivering IT solutions with exciting leading-edge technologies
* Client Professional Services delivery leveraging your key skills.
* Keep technology certifications current and up to date
Core skills for this role are:
* Cloud Solutions (preferably Azure)
* Microsoft Office365
* Active Directory
* Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S)
* Virtualisation, VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
* Knowledge of networking and security components
* Back Office remote monitoring and management support solutions.
* Backup - Commvault, Microsoft Data Protection Manager (DPM)
In the ideal candidate we are looking:
* A third level qualification in IT or relevant experience
* Ideally over 2 years' experience of working as a Level 3 Service Desk Engineer or 1 Year Technical Consultant within a professional services environment
* Good team member with good communication skills at all levels of seniority.
* The ability to develop relationships with staff and clients.
* Strong business/customer focus or awareness.
* Flexibility and adaptability.
* The ability to work independently and with relatively little oversight; good self-motivation.
On this role, we offer a part-remotely work environment with 2-3 days a week to be based in our Dublin HQ office.
Please note: You need an EU passport or valid working Visa for Ireland (Stamp 4 or 1G) to be considered for this opportunity.