It Sourcing & Contract Manager
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beacon Hill Technologies is currently searching for an IT Contract Manager/Pricing Negotiator.
This position is a 4 month contract with possible hire.
Looking for actual negotiation skills... we need someone who can negotiate contracts and pricing, not just procurement.
Coordinates and manages IT contracting activity. Develops and implements procedures for IT contract analysis and compliance. This includes analysing current activity, making recommendations for change, conducting bids and implementing programs to carry out proposed changes. Interacts with departmental personnel to obtain qualitative as well as financial information regarding products and services
- Three years of contract negotiation experience required. IT contracting experience preferred.
- Ability to review, enhance, change and write contract language to exact terms and conditions required for prudent purchasing practice
- Coordinates and manages IT contracting activity.
- Manages/performs IT contract negotiations.
- Reviews contracts for terms, changes and/or enhancements. Interacts with legal on contract language and terms.
- Analyzes organization cost indicators.
- Recommends opportunities for contract savings and performs related analysis.
- Meets with departments on contract negotiations and identifies participants from IT areas for contract negotiation.
- Maintains appropriate documentation, per department policy.
- Maintains the proper and appropriate professional and ethical relationships with all vendor representatives, conducts business affairs according to the principles and guidelines of the prudent purchasing philosophy.
- Establishes strong customer satisfaction.
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance or related field preferred.