Recruitment Partner [Internal] - 6 month FTC
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Identifi Office Professionals
The In-house Recruiter position is crucial to the success of this client's business as it continues to scale. The candidate will use their knowledge and expertise to support and drive the end-to-end recruitment agenda in order to meet the current and future recruitment demands, ensuring that the candidate and internal stakeholder experience is at the forefront. Be proactive and have a strategic approach along with an ability to source and hire quality people in short timescales.
This leading infrastructure company has a great opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to be part of their success to date by working with them to provide an industry leading recruitment service, so if you're looking for a role that will challenge you, read on?
The In-house Recruiter position is crucial to the success of this business as it continues to scale. You will use your recruitment knowledge and expertise to support the drive and end-to-end recruitment agenda in order to meet this clients current and future recruitment needs and ensure that the candidate experience and internal stakeholders experience is excellent. You will be proactive and have a strategic approach along with an ability to resource and hire quality people in short timescales.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process from beginning to successful onboarding / placement
- Perform job and task gathering to document job requirements and objectives
- Negotiate salary and contract details with candidates
- Market vacancies by placing adverts, liaising with recruitment agencies and using social media effectively
- Experience of both sourcing candidates and Headhunting
- Conduct interviews either face to face or via Skype, and shortlist candidates
- Manage and correctly input data within the corporate recruitment tracking system
- Organise and attend assessment centres as appropriate for each role
- Provide response and feedback to candidates and recruitment agencies in a timely manner
- Work closely with Hiring Managers across the UK to understand their needs, supporting them through the recruitment process and manage expectations
- Proven experience of working as a Recruiter/ Resourcer
- Experience of high-volume recruitment
- Strong negotiation and consulting skills
- An ability to liaise with and influence at all levels
- Confident presentation skills
- Self-motivated, positive and resourceful
- Proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
- Drive and energy