Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Identifi Office Professionals
HR Advisor - London
Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for a career in an established, dynamic and ethical business?
Do you have experience of working in a multi-office environment ideally across multiple countries?
Are you a natural self-starter, energetic, motivated and want to make a change with this established business in their future HR vision?
If the answer is Yes to the above, then we have the job for you.
Our Global client based in Canary Wharf is looking for an experienced HR Advisor to act as an ambassador for their company, conducting yourself in line with the company values and code of conduct. The role will encompass supporting line managers and employees with regards to all company HR policies and procedures and assist with the development, implementation, and maintenance of employee best practice procedures. It will require active participation in the development of the company culture and an environment that supports high performance, retention of talent and enhance the overall employee experience.
- Administering payroll for all offices across the UK, Germany, USA, and Australia
- Acting as main POC for employee relations, assisting with formal and informal disciplinary procedures, performance management and grievances through to resolution
- Liaising with employment lawyers - interpret and advise on employment law
- Providing line manager support / advice at all levels of the business
- Line managing Human Resource Assistant
- Assisting with ad-hoc HR projects
- Managing company literature updates and maintain company records
- Developing and refining Company employee development and performance management processes and initiatives, in conjunction with the Learning and Development Manager
- Ensuring that all pre-employment screening procedures are consistently conducted to the high standard required
- Monitoring HR administrative processes and ensuring they remain efficient, up-to-date, and fit for purpose
- Collating regular employee feedback, quantifying into meaningful reportable formation and evidencing HR metrics and KPIs
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an HR generalist role at Advisor level in a multi-office environment, ideally across multiple countries
- Experience processing payroll in conjunction with a third-party provider
- Experience in global mobility processes, including secondment agreements and immigration processes, ideally in the US and/or Australia
- CIPD qualified/part qualified or equivalent advantageous but not essential
- Experience working with challenging line managers, and coming to mutually agreeable outcomes which balance HR best practice with commercial requirements
- Strong interpersonal/consulting skills, working effectively at all levels of the organisation and a willingness to take on extra responsibility
- Highly organised and self-motivated work ethic - demonstrate ability to manage conflicting priorities (important vs. urgent vs. adds value and meet deadlines)
- Strong attention to detail and delivery focus
- Able to work using own initiative (with minimum supervision) and to effectively work with others to achieve team success
- Flexible and adaptable - Possesses the ability and aptitude to learn new skills quickly and adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to build strong and credible relationships with stakeholders
- Can do attitude, with a high level of resilience
This is a great opportunity to develop and drive HR process within this well-established business
Salary - Up to £40,000 dependant on experience
25 days holiday
Cycle to work scheme
Free Eye tests plus many more benefits