Email Marketing Coordinator
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Identifi Office Professionals
We're recruiting on behalf of an international academic publisher, they have an exciting opportunity for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join their dynamic CRM team and begin on a path that could take you through to becoming a certified Marketing Cloud or Pardot specialist.
As their Email Marketing Coordinator you will be supporting the CRM Marketing to drive the use of email marketing automation platforms to the wider business and to promote best practice. You would have responsibility for assisting the CRM team and Marketing departments with developing and maintaining automated marketing programs, including testing and liaising with stakeholders.
You will also manage the creation of marketing forms and email templates and will assist others in the team with devising and testing new applications of their Marketing Cloud and Pardot systems to meet the needs of the wider marketing organisation.
You will also assist in creating and developing original and interactive training resources to assist marketing with using automated platforms and new developments.
You will have a strong interest in digital marketing and are keen to help colleagues realise their marketing goals through the application of CRM functionality.
If you're someone who likes to learn and develop new skills fast through a mix of hands-on learning, role shadowing and online training modules, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Work with colleagues across the marketing department to assist with automated email marketing campaigns.
- Help to drive and support a programme of testing and analysis which aims inform and improve the email marketing techniques and approaches used across the department.
- Carry out trouble-shooting and provide support to marketing colleagues with their use of email and automated marketing technology
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice, trends and standards around email and automated marketing and ensure key information is shared appropriately.
You will have:
- Experience of working with Email Service Provider technology
- Good HTML skills and ability to prepare and optimise images for use online
- An understanding of industry best practice and GDPR
- Able to communicate, both internally and externally, with both expert staff and non-expert colleagues
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritise, delivering on time
- Used to working within a compliance framework
- A critical and creative thinker, who seeks opportunities to deliver improvements
If this sounds like the type of opportunity that you're looking for please get in touch. In return they are offering a salary to £25,000, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday per annum (plus an additional 3 days at Christmas) a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.