Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Caspian One Ltd
Caspian One are working with a well-established Hedge Fund & Asset Manager, a Multi-National Market Leader across asset classes operating a large and diverse technology platform.
My client requires a highly skilled QA Engineer to join their Securities Low Latency Development team based in the heart of London. This unique team work in collaboration with low latency trading system developers ensuring strict levels of quality assurance throughout the full life cycle. The candidate is sure to gain valuable exposure at a major player in the market, working alongside talented people in a stimulating and diverse working environment.
To hit the floor running the candidate will have a process driven acumen with excellent problem-solving abilities and be a highly analytical passionate technologist.
Would you describe yourself as being well versed in application and network protocols? Are you good at automation? Do you know a variety of Scripting languages you can bring to the table? If yes, then please get in touch!
- Work with stock, futures and other exchanges to understand market protocols and rules of engagement
- Collaborate with low latency trading system developers to help discover requirements, create test plans devise failure scenarios and implement verification
- Contribute to automation frameworks for UAT and lab testing for our cutting-edge trading platforms
- Develop frameworks for scenario, component and integration testing
Required Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience with testing financial markets trading systems or order management systems
- Experience programming in Python, Java, C++ or C#
- Proven track record in helping to automate trading system QA testing
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to drive large projects on a global basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building automated test suites and/or building out enterprise-wide testing frameworks
- Understanding of network protocols and TCP/IP model
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies