2nd/3rd Line Level Support
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
2nd/3rd Line Technical Support Engineer Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be dedicated to handling initial technical calls be solved and escalated where appropriate. The role involves working to resolve issues by looking for solutions and replicating customers' problems in house.
Directing clients through issue resolution including occasional customer site meetings, providing status reports and regular updates.
2nd/3rd Line Technical Support Engineer Requirements:
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server and Client platforms, Active Directory, IIS and Microsoft
- Good communicator with an excellent telephone manner and high levels of spoken and written English & German.
- An active interest in IT and technology.
- A great desire to learn new technologies and constantly push knowledge and skill sets.
- Knowledge of infrastructure builds, manage and suggest recommendations on network upgrades build.
- Good knowledge of the following cloud products and solutions:
* Cloud backup
* Hyper-V based solutions
* Hosted Exchange
* Active Directory
* Web Hosting
* Infrastructure as a Service
* Labtech Monitoring and Management or any other RMM
* Microsoft Office 365
* ITIL v3 Practices
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.