Front End Developer
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Your new company
Your new company is a global leader in its industry with over 9,000 employees and offices worldwide. They are technical advanced and working on innovative and exciting projects.
Your new role
You will be joining a team re-engineering an ageing critical Client Server application, and then moving on to delivery of new Business improvements.
- You should be hands on and have a strong analytical and technical ability.
- You should have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Involvement with complex medium to large projects in a dynamic financial environment is desirable.
- The role requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritise and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources, and allows you to apply your skills and knowledge to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs.
- Understand business needs and translate into new solutions using new technologies.
What you'll need to succeed
. You should have experience in writing suites of unit-tests, with test-frameworks such as Jasmine, or Jest, etc.
. Experience with a modern component-based Front End web-framework, especially Angular 2 (or later versions).
. Familiarity with Git and the practice of code-reviews.
. You should be comfortable in a Linux command-line environment-and equally in a desktop IDE such as Visual Studio Code.
What you'll get in return
You will gain an excellent opportunity to work in a talented team, exposure to the latest technology, and a competitive day rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.