Business Acceptance Tester
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Business Acceptance Tester in globally recognised multinational company
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a globally recognised multinational organisation based in Shannon Co Clare. For a newly created role, your new company are seeking two Business Acceptance Testers who will test core systems and processes before rolling out internally and also externally to millions of customers
Your new role
As one of two Business Acceptance Testers, you will join a team of 12 where you will work together to test new and existing business processes and core systems. In a hands on role, you will be responsible the creation and implementation of test plans thoroughly before they are released for use.
Other duties will include:
- Liaise with project teams and Business Analysts to understand needs, and the highest level of system/process requirements of users, Management and other stakeholders
- Complete Unit testing on all new products and any changes that are configured on the TIA application, in line with all current controls and processes
- Report test results and regular updates of the testing progress to key stakeholders
- Engage with all stakeholders to identify and mitigate against risk and prioritise testing activities across functions
- Ensure that all IT controls and processes are strictly adhered to in order to comply with all internal and external regulations in relation to deployments to various environments
- Work closely with other team members to effectively communicate all requirements and transition items between work streams, promoting support of priorities across the team
What you'll need to succeed
You will have at least 2 years of experience working within a Testing environment. You will also have exceptional knowledge of SQL Developer in addition to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. The successful individual will also have the ability work present progress updates and complex information to senior stakeholders in addition to the ability work effectively as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a 12 month contract with a global multi national organisation and a competitive benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.