Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by CV-Library
Duties and responsibilities include -
- 1st off inspection on all mechanical parts.
- Communicate with management and operators regarding any production improvements which can be made.
- Patrol and in process on all parts.
- Final inspection of all goods prior to delivery, completion of relevant paperwork and processing within progress MRP system.
- Ensure inspection area, facilities and equipment is maintained in a clean productive and safe manner.
- Ensure all documents comply with the QA manual requirements. All procedures all followed and completed in order to maintain ISO 9001 accreditation.
- Completion of NCR's as relevant.
- Complete monthly stock checks on all equipment.
would be looking to pay around £12.00 per hour – the average hours are 45.75 hours per week - and once on backshift paid an allowance of 21% of the basic rate for the normal 38 hours (the nominal 9.5 hours worked per shift).
Shifts will alternate between backshift and day shift.
Back Shift hours are:-
Mon-Thurs 12 lunch time until 12 midnight with a 30 min unpaid meal break.
Day Shift hours are -
Mon-Thurs 07.00 – 17.00 with 30 min unpaid meal break each day
Fri – 07.00 – 15.00 with 30 min unpaid meal break
If you are interested in the role please apply and await contact from Connect Appointments