Engineering Project Manager
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by CV-Library
Key accountabilities shall include:
* Manage, lead and deliver own portfolio of projects from inception, through to completion – within the ISO9001 accredited project process
* Managing multi-disciplined projects, with complex relationships between the functions, customers, local stakeholders, and sponsors, and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
* Develop and agree project scope with client
* Perform legal duties of CDM Principle Designer to ensure CDM compliance on non-notifiable projects
* Development of project / purchasing strategies
* Developing strategies with the teams to meet the agree project scope
* Accountable for production of estimates and schedules for multi-functional work packages – managing these against targets, providing budget forecasts
* Manage interfaces with project teams and key stakeholders
* Manage project resource including construction and external suppliers
* Provide technical expertise
* Accountable for all SHE, engineering, SSOW and GxP compliance and audits
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have demonstrable engineering project management experience, ideally from within the pharmaceutical industry, alternatively candidates from and Oil and Gas shall also be to a distinct advantage. Candidates must also have knowledge of NEC Contracts, PRINCE2, GxP, SHE, Stakeholder management and process experience (Ideally APM).
You must be a customer focussed leader, and with a well-developed knowledge of project processes, risk management, cost management, and a good knowledge of engineering and construction industry and legislation.
This role is offering £40-45/hour, Monday – Friday, on a 12 month contract.
At greywolf recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich, Peterborough and Norwich we specialise construction, driving, industrial and engineering recruitment in East Anglia.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£58k - £60k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£55 - £55.4 Hourly
£55 - £55.4 Hourly
£62k - £62k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£37k - £37k Annual
£38k - £45k Annual