Master Data Analyst
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by CV-Library
My reputable client is looking for Master Data Analyst who will be responsible for the cleansing, deduplication, creation, maintenance and retirement of appropriately governed master data to support company's key business application.
The role is responsible for the review and approval of; creation, verification, review, change and extensions of master records through the on boarding approval tool.
The role of a Master Data Administrator/Analyst will involve following outlined Master data procedures, master set up standardisation requirements, including formatting and naming conventions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Maintenance of the master data lists
* Ensuring that all Customer, Supplier, Property, Finance, People and Tenancy are up to date
* Making amendments, additions and deletions as necessary.
* Assist with the development of master data business processes to improve quality and efficiency.
* Build strong collaborative networks with key stakeholders and Master Data suppliers and ensure good/adequate communication.
* Corresponding with specific Master Data suppliers and requesting information where applicable to obtain clarification on specific data point(s)
Skills and experience needed:
* Master data experience and not just data entry
* SQL DQM and DQS - (data quality)
* Good/Advanced knowledge of Excel
*Knowledge and experience of data principles
If you are interested, please apply or send your CVs to (url removed)