Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by CV-Library
In return the successful candidate will receive an excellent salary and benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To work to a tight time schedules
* Background in injection moulding tool making, tool setting and tool changes
* Use the standard machines in the tool room to a high degree of accuracy
* Manufacture jigs and fixtures as well as tool improvements
* Online fault finding
* Responsible for monitoring the work load of the tool room assistant
* The toolmaker will be reporting to the lead hand
* General machining
* Tool fitting and online fault finding
* To liaise with other departments to an acceptable level
* Time served fully indentured apprenticeship in tool making
* Must be able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
* Candidate must be enthusiastic and be able to work to tight tolerances and to a tight schedule.
This is a fast-paced environment and can at times be pressurised, however if you are interested in a secure role with the opportunity to grow and progress, this company has a fantastic portfolio of businesses and the order book is very strong.
Salary: £14.60 - £14.65 per hour
Hours:Either Monday to Thursday 7am - 4.45pm (Friday Off) or Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7am-7pm
Holidays:Must be taken during the shut down period July/August
Interested? If the answer is yes, then why not apply today and one of our team will come back to you if you are deemed suitable.
If this post is not suitable for your skills set but you are looking for a similar role why not get in contact and we can discuss other possible opportunities including: Toolmaker, Tool Maker, CNC machinist, Programmer, Setter, Operator, Miller, Turner, Fanuc, Mazatrol, Mazak, Manufacturing, Production, CNC, Engineering, Machinist, Programming, Edge Cam, CAD, Manual, Engineer, CNC Programmer, Machinist, Monmouthshire, Pontypool, Cwmbran, Newport, Cardiff, Pontypridd, Swansea, Torfaen, Abergavenny, Merthyr, RCT.
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please contact us on (phone number removed) before applying.
Platform Resourcing Limited are acting as an employment agency and are advertising this role