Senior Software Developer In Test
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Caspian One Ltd
Caspian One are working with a well-established Hedge Fund & Asset Manager, a Multi-National Market Leader across asset classes operating a large and diverse technology platform.
My client requires an expert hands-on technical Software Engineer in Test to join them working on various exciting greenfield projects. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to join a team that has seen rapid growth and success within the business.
They are looking for someone that is pragmatic and drives good development practiceswith a passion for technology a desire to learn new topics and build new systems and platforms. You will be primarily designing, developing and supporting large scale testing frameworks; whist ensuring systems and projects are working as designed with a high standard of quality whilst liaising closely with other development and QA Engineers.
If you want to work in a highly dynamic environment and have a keen interest in digital transformation, then this is a great role for you!
- Work closely with QA and Development teams to help design and build a scalable and robust testing framework
- Design and use testing methodologies that allow the team to deliver high quality products efficiently
- Automate workflows, deployments, and test cases
- Collaborate across groups to drive quality into the SDLC
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant Software or Software Test Engineering experience
- Senior-level experience programming in Python, Java, C++
- Proven track record building clean, scalable software
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to drive large projects on a global basis
- Experience building automated test suites and/or building out enterprise-wide testing frameworks
- Understanding of network protocols and TCP/IP model
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with behavioural driven testing frameworks (ie Behave or Cucumber)
- Experience/Understanding of the FIX protocol
- Experience with SQL database technologies