Registered Dental Assistant - Restorative
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Renew Anchored Dentures
We are looking to hire exceptional individuals to join the team. We are looking to hire exceptional individuals to join the team: Dental assistant with experience in implants and prosthetics. We're looking for a self-motivated, multi-tasking, dependable team player, with great customer service skills; one who communicates very well and pays attention to every detail.
Why you should consider joining our team:
- A very competitive compensation package (base plus bonus)
- A four day work week (M-TH)
- 100% paid full benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- Work in a state-of-the-art dental center
The Dental Assistant must be proficient in the following:
- Assisting the Restorative Dentist in prosthetic treatment for each patient.
- Experience working with dentists who deliver perform implants, preliminary and custom impressions, bite rims,relines and adjustments. Managing supplies and ordering.
- Ability to follow company standard of care protocols and learn the Renew Way.
- Maintain highest clinical standards for sterilization and cleanliness.
- Assist doctor in accurate and timely charting of patient records.
- Outstanding chair-side and communication skills.
- OSHA and HIPPA a plus, we will train as well.
- Must have current Certifications/Licenses per state guidelines.