Front Desk Coordinator - Part-Time
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Christian Care Communities
Address 12710 Townepark Way
Type Regular Part-Time
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky's largest faith-based not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults. Our statewide network of senior living communities provides more than a place to live-we provide a place to call "home."
Christian Care Communities serves Older Adults through an extensive network of senior communities and services, including: independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing care, short-term rehabilitation, long-term care and adult day care.
Do you enjoy working with compassion for older adults and their families? Do you embrace aging as a valued part of life?
If so, we have an exciting career opportunity for you!
Located in Middletown, Kentucky
Part-time Hours: 20-25 hours/week
Schedule:10am - 2pm/Monday through Friday
The Front Desk Coordinator - Part-Time is responsible for performing assigned receptionist, clerical, and office duties while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards. Along with other duties but not limited to:
- Answers, screens and fields incoming calls to appropriate parties.
- Opens, sorts, distributes and re-routes incoming mail.
- Performs receptionist and administrative support duties for the Program Support Center (PSC).
- Greets with a warm welcome all visitors, guests, vendors, and service/delivery personnel and directs them to appropriate areas or person.
- Applies appropriate postage and mails outgoing mail daily, including preparation of UPS and inter-office mailings; receives and routes incoming faxes to appropriate personnel.
- Prepares daily deposits for payments and donations for PSC.
- Orders, receives and maintains inventory for PSC office equipment and supplies.
- Maintains inventory and submits requests for stationary/letterhead orders.
- Manages off-site storage pick up and retrieval process.
- Monitors, troubleshoots and provides general maintenance of all office equipment; Contacts service vendors as needed
- Personifies outstanding customer service to co-workers, clients and vendors by acting as a subject matter resource in a timely, considerate and friendly manner, always maintaining the "Golden Rule" approach; practices patience and kindness.
Required Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Preferred Education: Associate's degree from a 2 year college or technical school
Required Experience: 6 months experience or training as a receptionist
Preferred Experience: 6 months experience or training in accounting; working with basic business office equipment
Business travel is a requirement of position; proof of valid driver's license with a clean driving record
If personal vehicle is used to transport self or others; proof of insurance of $100,000 single limit of liability
Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
Employee Assistance Program
401(k) and 403(b)
And much more!
Christian Care Communities is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law