Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by TechNet IT Recruitment (Permanent)
- How does joining a company that is revolutionising an entire industry with the latest tech sound?
- Are you iOS wizard looking to make an impact?
The Restaurant industry is the 3rd least digitalized industry in the world and my client has spotted an opportunity to take full advantage of this. What they do is offer restaurants an array of different tech-based products to amplify their productivity and become more successful.
These products include a mobile Point-of-Sale (Swift), Self-service kiosk (Kotlin/Android), Apps for the guests (React Native), and an Admin interface to control everything (React). They're expanding rapidly and you could be the fortunate developer to join them on their journey.
As a Swift developer, you will be joining the MPOS team in Stockholm with two more Swift developers, a UX designer, a QA, and two Backend developers. You'll be working closely with the Product Managers as they work on product vision and to make sure the team understand customer needs. You will then create, deploy and maintain by the solution.
The developer I need:
- At least 3 years of experience in iOS app development.
- At least one app in the AppStore (please provide link).
- Comfortable with Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
- Experience with UI/UX work.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to Back End services.
- Familiar with Firebase and Google Cloud services
- Know how to write readable, maintainable, performant Swift including unit tests.
- You have a proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
It's a bonus if you have:
- Industry experience in food & beverage, health or travel or IoT is a big advantage. Also, experience in payment services is a step above.
- Experience with package managers and library development is a plus.
What's in it for you?
Now what you get is entirely based on the value you can bring, putting a specified salary on an opportunity can easily scare people away.
Therefore in order to attract the very best my client is willing to create a package that is line with your capabilities and experience.
So if you're curious to see where this can go, get in touch as soon as possible!