Security Solution Architect
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Masento
Masentó are currently seeking a security solution architect to join a global client based in Amsterdam on a contract basis.
The project goal is to redesign and implement new solution directions for a large number of integration points. The integration points need to follow approved routing patterns and architecture principles.
You will be responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of each pattern. You will work closely with the architecture teams and advise the Enterprise Architecture Board, so they can make informed decisions on IT security tooling and processes.
- Analyze integration points
- Architect security patterns and map integrations with them
- Lead architecture, design and implementation phases of the required security patterns
- Apply excellent expertise and provide recommendations in the development of new patterns and architecture principles
- Work with both internal and external teams to understand and implement solution direction
- At least 2 - 5 years' professional technical experience related to information security architecture, Security systems design and deployment, or Security and infrastructure within a large scale (preferably multi-national) technology services environment
- At least 2 years' experience in a professional technical role and possess good knowledge of detective and preventive and reactive security measures
- Possess knowledge and understanding of IT Security and business needs
Please apply now for immediate consideration!