GCP DevOps Engineer - London - Banking/Digital Transformation
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Strike IT Services
DevOps Engineer with experience of working on GCP (Google Cloud Platform) is required for a 6-month contract at a leading Financial Services organisation based in London. This is part of a team working on an Engineering/Digital Transformation programme.
- Must be GCP Certifed
- Hands-on experience with GCP, in-depth understanding of VPC, GKE and Security landscape.
- Good understanding of leading CI platform, eg. Jenkins 2.0/Travis and/or Circle CI Jenkins, in particular, building pipelines and pipeline as a code
- Demonstrable Cloud service provider experience - infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including Compute, Containers, Container OS and Container orchestration (eg Docker, COS, GKE) Storage, IAM, SDN (VPC and XPN).
- Good understanding of microservice architecture and service mesh.
- Good understanding of CI/CD concepts, experience on Jenkins (pipeline as code), Spinnaker, Azure DevOps and Cloud build preferred.
- Experience with code and script such as PHP, Python, Ruby. Python preferred and strong plus.