Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Job Opportunity | Electrical Expert for the maintenance and component engineering department
Vivid resourcing are seeking an two engineers to work within the electrical team as part of a nuclear project in Belgium (Electrical and E/I/C Engineers all considered). These positions are contracts will last 12 month minimum with prospect of permanent roles or extension. Candidates for this position MUST have proficiency in both written and spoken Dutch.
An ideal candidate for these positions must have a proven track record in the following:
- Providing support for maintenance duties for the installation domain, including:
- Staying up to date with the activities of the operational teams
- Providing support to the maintenance teams with the complex and technical aspects.
- Reviewing the completed instructions and risk assessments (RA/BBI)
- Ensuring procedures and instructions are kept up to date.
- Tool optimisation
- Analysis of technical deviations, assurance and evaluation of LT impact
- Preparing the strategies for the maintenance of highly important equipment
- Optimisation of Maintenance Plans and maintenance files
- Creation and development of improvement plans, projects and changes; including the coordination and implementation of them; follow up, check and handle the aftercare phase.
- Keep in touch with ENG projects in your knowledge domain
- Professional Development
- Professional bachelor or A2 or proof of equivalent practical knowledge.
- Strong Knowledge of electrical engineering (particularly within the installation)
- You are a good communicator
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.