Global Master Lead
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Linksap Europe Ltd
Our client, a Global Industry Partner with headquarters in Brussels, Belgium is looking for a Global Data Lead to drive the setup of Master Data Governance and Processes with data management solutions and all associated solutions on a global basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company right at the beginning of a new global ERP program supporting business transformation initiatives.
You will be defining global standards, working on Gap analysis and helping to shape the Roadmap. The client is an industry leader with business units in over 40+ countries and over 15,000+ employees.
Expertise should include:
- At least 8 years of experience in a B2B environment (ideally manufacturing sector) with MDM and governance tools
- Experience is setting up global MD governance organizations in multinational companies
- Successful candidates will have global ERP implementation experience and leadership experience in this environment
- Proven experience in DAMA/DMBOK, TOGAF or TM Forum frameworks
- Hands on Experience in Project management
- Understand the needs of business from both a local and global point of view
- Willingness to travel worldwide on a frequent base
Our client is offering a salary of around €100K plus variable Bonus and company Car. If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV (see below) We also offer a generous referral scheme here at Linksap, so if this particular opportunity is not right for you, please do recommend a colleague and we will be happy to pay you €500 after your referred candidate successfully completes 1 month.