EMEA Partner Specialist
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by World Wide Technology
The Partner Specialist position resides within the Partner Management team and will report to the Manager, EMEA Partner Management Team. The Partner Specialist will interact directly with inside sales, WWT Account Managers, Business Development and WWT's Technology Partners.
The Partner Specialist will be assigned to support identified technology partners that is consistent with the WWT go-to-market strategy.
This person will work closely with the WWT Sales and Business Development teams in order to drive the awareness, enablement, growth and profitability of the assigned partner's solutions and incentive programs.
The Partner Specialist is responsible for continued education and enablement of the WWT sales and sales support teams regarding key processes, incentive programs and all necessary partner and WWT tools used throughout the quote to cash process.
Detailed and timely communication is critical to the success of this role as well as the consistent execution of the responsibilities listed below.
- Build and maintain brand awareness of assigned partner(s) within WWT community, including but not limited to content creation of partner portal, quote to cash process, deal registration and renewals.
- Proactively identifies and implement actions to achieve efficiencies in our daily processes and troubleshoots issues raised by Sales Operations.
- Defines the framework, manages and reports the progress and completion of Technology Partners sales, marketing and technical certification requirements to advance the relationship and maximize financial incentives.
- In charge of partner rebates by reviewing eligibility, submitting claims and coordinating with Finance payout allocation.
- Assist with Marketing plans; manage proof of performance as required by the Technology partners; submits and claim funds for all agreed marketing campaigns.
- Manage compliance of MDF requirements by Corporate and Field Marketing to safeguard WWT from financial impacts.
- Manage the full enablement life cycle of onboarding new partners for WWT.
- Contribute and be accountable for Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Must have a passion for learning and continued education regarding our go-to-market strategy, our processes and the Information Technology industry
- Ability to prioritize and perform work in required time frames
- Capability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Have strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a timely manner
- A willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Proactive attitude and work ethic
- Must be a team player
- 3-5 years' experience selling and or supporting the sale of information technology products.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Excellent vendor/customer relationship development skills
- Excellent business analysis capabilities and experience
- Ability to analyze reports as a basis for making business decisions
- Proficient PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Ability to work independently and/or on a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be the subject matter expert concerning daily processes and procedures
- Must understand and be able to articulate the WWT leadership initiatives
- Knowledge of program and contract specific budget and sales cycles
- Excellent communication skills