Global Business Process Owner in Supply Chain
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Linksap Europe Ltd
9-12 Month duration with possible extensions.
Immediate start needed.
Expertise should include:
- Master's degree in Business, Commerce, Economics or similar
- At least 10-15 years of experience in a B2B environment (ideally manufacturing sector) at the management level and gained a deep understanding of the Supply Chain domain especially in demand planning S&OP, logistics and warehousing.
- Successful candidates will have worked in an ERP implementation (as a key user or process owner)
- Proven experience in Process optimization/excellence
- Hands-on Experience in Project management Excellent stakeholder management skills, and experience working with multi-location teams
- Willingness to travel worldwide on a frequent base
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV (see below) Please could you reply with your CV and contact details if you have the right profile for this position, and would like to explore further? We also offer a generous referral scheme here at Linksap, so if this particular opportunity is not right for you, please do recommend a colleague and we will be happy to pay you €500 after your referred candidate successfully completes 1 month. I look forward to hearing from you.