Technical Sales and Support
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Adler & Allan
Location: Waltham Cross, EN8 7NY
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
About the Company:
At Adler and Allan we provide market leading environmental risk reduction through preventative and responsive solutions offering an expert 24-7 service to our customers. We give our customers peace of mind in detecting and identifying the environmental risks posed to their business. Our broad range of risk mitigation products and services keep businesses strong, reducing the prospect of litigation, costly fines and bad publicity, as well as reducing the threat to the environment. In a world where the environment and legislation are in constant flux, we also provide emergency response in a variety of settings. Our customers include multinational blue-chip organisations across a wide range of sectors both private and public.
We are an ambitious team who are focused on growth, putting our customers at the heart of what we do we live our values of Safety, Service, Working Together, Wellbeing and Expertise. Our culture is can-do, fun and where everyone has a part to play. If you want to help businesses and protect the environment, Adler and Allan could be for you. In return you will be rewarded with a great package, fantastic culture, challenging role and an opportunity for development and progression.
We are currently seeking to recruit the position of Technical Sales & Support to join our FIS division. Employed on a full-time basis and reporting to Technical Services Manager, the primary purpose of this role is that of technical sales, estimating all works (remedial, small projects, large projects, and reactive works) for the FIS division. The post holder is also required to offer technical support to other members of the division and be an integral part of the Technical Services team.
Technical Sales & Support Responsibilities:
* Undertaking full and concise site surveys, preparing and submitting accurate works quotations and job engineering
* Follow divisional processes and company financial operational approval processes. This includes a full and concise handover to the project delivery team (including RAMS) as part of the divisional process
* Attend site to provide technical / sales support as required by PM / Division
* Preparation of RAMS to a high standard and fully compliant with relevant legislation
* Provide support to any other member of staff as and when required e.g. during holidays or absences
* Provide accurate weekly sales KPIs to Technical Services Manager in a timely and efficient manner
* Providing accurate and timely ad-hoc reports relating to a specific job/works or present a general overview for all on-going works for which the postholder is responsible for
* Work closely with the Project Manager throughout the life of the project, provide support on any financial or technical aspect of the project when required
* Liaise with the Business Support Manager and department for the booking of training / accommodation and other support required
* Duties are not limited to the above and the postholder will be expected to satisfy any task for which they are qualified and experienced to undertake.
Technical Sales & Support Requirements:
* Possess excellent technical and industry knowledge and experience - at least 2 years.
* Excellent Written and Verbal Communications skills
* Familiarity with MOD property and ope