Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Albuquerque Ambulance Services
Any candidate coming from more than 60 miles outside of Albuquerque is eligible for a bonus of $6,000; in addition to a sign-on bonus of $7,500. We re looking for Paramedics, with current paramedic state or national registry, license or certification. All out-of-state paramedic applicants must be eligible to obtain a temporary New Mexico paramedic license. Applicants are required to take and pass a paramedic assessment. You already know what it takes to be a paramedic. This is what it means to be a paramedic at Albuquerque Ambulance Service. It starts with putting on the uniform, ready to roll on whatever the day brings. The licensed/certified* paramedics at Albuquerque Ambulance Service (AAS) define the standards of patient care as they treat and transport the sick and injured. For 50 years, the highly trained team at AAS has provided quality patient care across the entire state of New Mexico. We invite you to discover more about working as a paramedic in our vibrant Albuquerque community, where care and compassion go hand-in-hand, and where you will enjoy career growth and an impressive benefits package. It is all here all for you. Benefits & Perks All in. All here. At AAS, we know that every member of our team makes a difference. Our paramedics are dedicated to improving life for people in our community, so they deserve benefits that help them live better lives, too. From day one. Top 5 reasons to choose AAS:
- Multitude of career development and growth opportunities
- Strong orientation and education/mentoring programs through Presbyterian Healthcare Services
- Competitive compensation based on differing levels of education and experience
- Diverse team including, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation - all embraced by our culture
- Amazing benefits including paid relocation, tuition assistance, wellness programs, on-site fitness center at the base, and a $7,500 sign-on bonus!
Associated topics: emt, emt basic, emt i, emt p, life, lpct, service technician, technician iii, technician iv, technician emergency