Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by AdvancedRPO
Advanced Resources is a human capital organization providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide for a wide variety of companies. Our goal is to make a difference for people and help them propel their careers forward. We make a difference by helping our clients solve complex business challenges and we help our talent by helping them secure the best new opportunity for their career. Our commitment to make a difference has elevated us to the top of our industry. Advanced Resources has continually been recognized as a best-in-class employer. We dramatically stand apart from others in our industry as indicated by the countless accolades that our clients and talent help us to achieve. For more information visit: The greatest asset and investment of any organization is its people, so by placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Resources employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there s no better place to grow your career than Advanced Resources.
An Associate Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, evaluating and placing candidates with our clients. To be successful in this role an associate recruiter must be highly motivated, have strong work ethic, exceptional communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced sales culture.
- Candidate Development
- Coordinates temporary and temporary-to-hire recruiting activities.
- Identify and attract qualified candidates using recruiting strategies such as leveraging the existing network, job postings, searching, sourcing, mass emailing, and direct recruiting.
- Performs behavioral based interviewing and screening processes to select qualified candidates that best suit the clients staffing needs.
- Meet the activity metrics and performance goals determined by the manager.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a results-oriented environment.
- Candidate Management
- Apply best practices, company tools and methodologies effectively and efficiently. Document activities accurately in the designated database.
- Retention is managed through consistent communication with candidates. Gives feedback, counsels and coaches when necessary. Build long term relationships with candidates being a resource beyond one position. Provide insights on the market, trends and clients.
- Active engaged listeners who absorb information and question effectively.
- Implements creative ethical employee relations programs to retain temporary employees, maintain morale throughout their assignments, and promote candidate referrals.
- Industry Experience
- Utilize an understanding of relevant employment laws to avoid unlawful employment practices during the recruiting
- Provide knowledge to recruiting and sales staff to strengthen team environment.
- Excellence and Growth
- Keep up to date with trends, new, and think creatively to devise distinctive recruiting strategies and improve marketing services to attract top quality candidates.
- Use influence to communicate across multiple platforms and channel to reach more diverse candidates and engineer profitable relationships.
- Represent the current team professionally and ethically at all times.
- Know and comply with the current Advanced Group policies, procedures, and other relevant controlled documents.
- Solution Execution
- Partnering with the Recruiter and BD, develop an understanding of client requirements, including client meetings and calls to fully understand the client s needs, culture, and hiring objectives. Discern leads for new business within the business.
- Work closely with Recruiter and BD to identify business opportunities and Build consultative relationship with clients talent strategy.
- Participates in client meetings to ascertain client feedback and appropriate action steps.
- Reconciles invoicing issues as needed and facilitates resolution of invoice problems.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of successful business experience. Staffing, recruiting or sales experience preferred.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition