Business Development Center Agent
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Little Rock
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Match
- Paid Vacation
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Family Owned and Operated
- Long Term Job Security
- Health and Wellness
- Accident & Critical Illness
- HSA/Flexible Spending
- Employee Discounts
- Pet insurance
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in s & the out s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology.
- Assisting all incoming customer call inquires with minimal transfers.
- Scheduling sales appointments.
- Follow up on tasks.
- Long term follow-up.
- Maintaining database by entering information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bring your A game & positive attitude with you every day.
- Applicants will be trained and have resources in product knowledge, managing daily, weekly and ongoing tasks. You will be providing regular reports of personal goals and outcome to supervisor.
This position is hourly position plus commission.
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in s & out s
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Strong computer skills to include date entry, internet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Need to be able to multitask with attention given to detail and with urgency.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check.
- Phone/ call center experience is a plus, but not required.