Automotive Sales Associate
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Center Subaru
Center Subaru is a family owned and run business, that opened in October of 1989. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. Over the years, ANY and ALL Subaru volume, Customer Care, Customer Satisfication, Manager Circle of Excellence and Chairman's Award have been earned by the staff and ownership of Center Subaru. We've also been named DealerRater's CT Subaru Dealer of the Year for the past 4 years! Due to the attention we give to our customers, we continue to grow our customer base to over 30,000 customers- expanding to Hartford, Danbury, New Haven, NY, Massachusetts and beyond. If you want to be apart of a growing team, we welcome you to apply!
- Provide In House & Manufacturer training
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly Saturday Lunches
- Employee Pricing on Parts, Service & Vehicles
- Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life.
- Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the in s and the out s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your A game along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
- Prior automotive experience is not required
- Due to the nature of the role, must be willing to work nights and weekends
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in s and out s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record and valid driver s license
- Must be willing to submit and pass a pre-employment drug screen