Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Old Mutual Wealth
Do you want to start at a salary of £18,000 with the opportunity to increase this by at least £500 in the first 6 months, take inbound customer phone calls with no selling and only work 35 hours a week Monday - Friday?
Read on to find out more…
We are looking for Customer Service Advisers, situated in our call centre in Southampton City Centre. You will be at the frontline of delivering a high-quality experience to our customers and financial advisers. You'll be the first point of contact for our customers over the telephone and by email.
You don't need to have previous office or financial services experience. We'll give you what we believe is market leading training and support to help you with achieving your career ambitions.
To be successful as a Customer Service Adviser, you will have a passion for delivering great service and understanding the importance of the customer in our business. You'll have a natural ability to explain complex information clearly and simply using your excellent communication and listening skills.
A great Customer Service Adviser is able to use their personality to build a fantastic rapport with the customer and at the same time, be able to listen to their needs and deliver the 5 star, tailored service they deserve.
Good computer skills and attention to detail are essential in our fast paced environment. If you have a consistent job history and want a new role that is going to give you the tools to grow, progress and give you a fantastic foundation of support, apply now.
The Customer Service Centre is open from 8am - 7pm and we work on a rotating shift pattern Monday - Friday.
Everyone only works a 7 hour shift per day (plus one hour for lunch) and the same shift all week for your ease of planning.
Salary & Benefits
- £500 added to salary per product accredited. Ability to grow base income up to £20,500
- Yearly bonus based on the company's and individual performance
- 10% non- contributory pension scheme, optional ability to boost through personal contributions
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays with the ability to buy and sell up to an additional 12 days
- Social working environment with four paid company events a year
- 5 minute walk from Southampton train station and season ticket loans available
- Protection benefits provided as part of the package - life assurance, income protection, personal accident insurance and private healthcare
- Discounts around Southampton with well-known food and clothing retailers around the city centre including Gyms
- Subsidised cafeteria, subsidised Perkee Coffee and dress down Fridays
£16.1k - £19k Annual
£18.4k - £18.5k Annual
£8.87 - £8.87 Hourly
£10.7 - £10.7 Hourly
£17.5k - £20.8k Annual
£20k - £21.5k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£9.63 - £9.63 Hourly
£19k - £19k Annual
£17.5k - £17.5k Annual