Hospice Certified Nurse Aide
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Addus HomeCare
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the fundamentals of quality home care and deliver life-changing service to your clients. As an Ambercare Certified Nurse Assistant, you'll play a vital role in supporting seniors and people with disabilities living independently. This rewarding, position provides consistent, flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing a great career with a growing, innovative industry leader.
If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic, values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your contribution, we invite you to join our team.
- Household services like meal preparation and light housekeeping.
- Provide emotional support and compassionate care to patients and families.
- Report any changes in patient condition.
- Practice universal precautions when caring for patients.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Clear background check and drug screen.
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment health screening.
- Must attend at least 12 hours of In-Service training per year.
- Certified in the State of New Mexico to provide home health aide services.
- Successful completion of Ambercare home health aide competency exam and skills demonstration.
- Must be able to perform physical demands of patient care including lifting up to 75 pounds and transferring of patients.
- Must have a valid NM Driver's license.
- Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
- Must possess current CPR and First Aid Certification.
Walk-ins are welcome at any branch location! Apply online or visit any branch today!
Part time positions may qualify for healthcare benefits.