Retail Electronics Merchandiser
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by 2020 Companies
* Tech-savvy, active, & handy with tools?
* Able to lift up to approximately 50lbs?
* Passionate about working with cutting-edge technology?
* Capable of following specific directions?
* Able to travel to multiple retail stores daily within a designated territory?
If so, 2020 Companies is hiring Retail Electronics Merchandisers in your area!
These are highly sought-after jobs within 2020 for those ready to commit.
Dependability & attention to detail will serve you well in your dedicated territory visits.
Qualified candidates must understand merchandising tasks such as:
* Repair and maintenance of electronic displays
* Installation and removal of TV's
* Troubleshoot & load content to audio devices, computers, & other technology
* Connecting devices to established and authorized networks and WiFi
* Plan-o-gram updates
* Cleaning, facing, ensure display functionality
What's in it for you?
* Weekly Pay
* Paid Training
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Apparel and Tools Provided
* Work within leading retailers
#Electronics #TV #Reset #Schematic #Planogram #Install #Installation #Computer #Devices
Duties and Responsibilities
* Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
* Ability to understand and troubleshoot client displays to maintain and monitor its functionality and to correct issues as needed
* Performs tasks in stores in an efficient cost effective manner
* Accurately reports completed retail tasks via designated systems on the day the work is performed
* Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, activities, promotions, and objectives
* Completes required training and certification programs
* Uses a Smartphone and has the ability to take photos, resize them and upload as required
* Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned
* Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and client work-alongs
* Build brand recognition; image and voice
* Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates, and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives
* Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities
* Completion Rate
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
* Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required
* Plan-o-gram experience preferred, but not required
* Previous experience in installation of product displays preferred
* Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary
* Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
* Work will entail standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility
* Lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift over 50 pounds from the floor to eye level
* Work flexible shifts (am or pm), occasional weekends and/or holidays based on store/client requirements as needed