PeopleSoft Commitment Accounting Consultant
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a PeopleSoft Commitment Accounting Consultant
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Ten (10) years of PeopleSoft HCM, Payroll experience.
- Four (4) five (5) years of experience in HCM Commitment Accounting within a higher education or state government environment
- Strong knowledge of integration with PeopleSoft Financials
- Knowledge of HR (Workforce Administration), Compensation, Payroll, Time & Labor, Encumbrance (PAYGL03), 1042s, Federal Work Study, Payroll integration with General Ledger (PAYGL02), Department. Budget Maintenance, Direct-retro and Budget-retro, Base Benefits & Benefits Administration), Financials (GL), HRMS Security
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM version 9.2
- Experience in production support of the PeopleSoft application
- Experience with creating functional specifications
- Experience with developing System and User Acceptance test scripts and lead resulting testing sessions with end-users as applicable as it relate to HCM Commitment Accounting and integrations with PeopleSoft Financials
- Have working knowledge of encumbrance accounting
- Have knowledge of retro distribution
- Have working knowledge of Accounts Payable integration
- Strong problem solving experience.
- Excellent verbal skills, including conducting/leading client meetings, conducting presentations and advising implementation team on technical issues.
- Assist in planning production roll-out and deployment related activities.
- Create and maintain documentation and standards
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".